Smart Camp - The Bliss of Knowledge
Labour India Educational Research Centre is an institution committed to implementing educational researches and knowledge impartation to help the student community flourish their potential and thereby achieve their highest goals in life. Labour India aims at making them globally competent so that they can bring happiness to themselves and to the society. A wide panel of erudite researchers, scholars, eminent educationists, scientists, gifted children’s writers, highly experienced teachers, etc. supported by the state-of-the-art technology at Labour India is tirelessly helping all make most of the information revolution. Labour India now produces 36 specialized educational journals for courses ranging from the primary level to the Higher Secondary level besides a number of general educational books and multimedia products.
A camp that can make all the difference...
- Exposure to world-class personality development programmes.
- Providing enterprising schemes to discover and motivate the self.
- Creating sportive activities to identify one's limitations and the means to overcome them.
- Individual attention given to sort out the progress-hindering and self-defeating psychological bottle necks.
- How to go about that extra mile to achieve success in all the spheres of life.
- Inculcating the habit of positive thinking and perfect reasoning.
- Practicing the art of speaking to the world.
- Inducing a sense of responsibility to shape a robust society upholding moral standards and progress.